Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta
3D2N Jakarta – Enticing Me
3D2N Jakarta – Enticing Me
For more complete details, please download PDF itinerary below.
DAY 1 : ARRIVE JAKARTA
Welcome to Jakartai, Relax and unwind after checking-in to your hotel. Balance the day is your free time. Consider a stroll around this metropolitan city on your own.
DAY 2 : JAKARTA(B/L) – JOINING ONE THE CHOICE GUIDED TOURING
Jakarta has extraordinarily developed and would be at the tourism forefront in Asia over the next few decades. Amusement park, skyscrapers forest, high fashion shopping centers, finest culinary dining, nightlife and entertainment places, luxurious houses, hotels and apartments, research institutions, well education facilities, and cultural organizations certainly has made Jakarta as one of demanding tourism city. Below are the touring and activities options for your selection and discover further:
OPTION 1: GLIMPSE OF OLD BATAVIA
The sights includes exploring Jakarta’s old city, was at first a small harbor Sunda Kelapa Governed by Pajajaran Dynasty. Sunda Kelapa was than a trading town and international trading center. Visits the Fatahillah Museum, its original building was constructed by Dutch in 1710 as Jakarta City Hall. Stroll through the Glodok, the oldest China Town in Jakarta with characteristic of open markets, small shop with typical old Chinese architecture, tiny alleys and charming cracked make this area a photographers' paradise.
Lunch served at Indah Kuring Restaurant
OPTION 2: DISCOVER THE NEW JAKARTA
Discover the new Jakarta, huge sprawling metropolitan city, is the seats of National Government as well as the Provincial government of Greater Jakarta. Your Local Guide will bring you the city live, drive through the bustling Sudirman-Thamrin avenue leads to gthe Merdeka Square and admire to the Great National Monument, 137meter tall is obelisk shape and its topped with 14,5meter bronze flame coated 32kilograms gold leaf. A stop for photo taking in front of Merdeka “Presidential” Palce and explore the city’s heritage center includes a visit to National Museum, the neogothic Catholic Cathedral, Istiqlal Mosque and marvels on the Colonial Style shopping street “Passer Baru”, once was the prefferred haunt of the wealthy Dutch elite during the colonial times.
Lunch served at Salero Jumbo Restaurant
OPTION 3: INDONESIA MINIATURE PARK TOUR
Exploring Indonesia in one day, begins with a delightful drive through the bustling city of Jakarta to the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah that offers more cultural and scientific presentations, providing an insight into the whole of Indonesia in museums and pavilions. Here you can stroll and study the various houses typical to Indonesia’s many islands.
Lunch served at Simpang Raya Restaurant
DAY 3 : DEPART JAKARTA (B)
Enjoy your last day at leisure. It is time to bid farewell to Jakarta, your Local tour guide and driver. Airport transfer is provided.
- 3Nights stay at selected hotels;
- Meet & Greet services upon arrival;
- Return transfer airport/hotel/airport on combined services;
- pick-up and drop in to your hotel on your sightseeing tour program;
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees at Places visited
- Personal expenses, Air fare & Airport taxes
- COMPULSORY AIG Travel Insurance (1-5Days) : (RM 38 per traveler)
- COMPULSORY Agency Collections Fees : RM 30 per traveler
- COMPULSORY tour guide & driver tipping : RM 40 per traveler
SINGLE TRAVELLER SURCHARGE:
All rates are quoted based on min 2persons travelling together. Single traveler surcharge at RM 200 pp PRIVATE TOUR OPTION
- For your convenient and maximum comfort of your holiday, private tour can be arranged at addtional cost as below:
- 2-3persons, RM 215 pp
- 4-5persons, RM 25 pp
CHINESE SPEAKING GUIDE ARRANGEMENT:
- All combined Tours program are based on Services of English Speaking Guide.
- Request for Chinese Speaking Guide will be subject to a PRIVATE TOUR arrangement at below additional cost:
- 2-3persons, RM 230 pp
- 4-5Persons, RM 35 pp
- 6persons-up, RM 5 per person
COMPULSORY TIPPING FOR GUIDE & DRIVER:
- English Speaking Guide RM 10 per person per day
- Chinese Speaking Guide RM 15 per person per day
TRAVEL PERIOD : 11 FEB – 30 SEP 2016