Dusit Thani Manila Hotel
4D3N Manila / Tagaytay Explore – 4 To Go – Private Basis
MAKATI CITY, the “Millionaire’s Row” Forbes Pak, American War Memorial, the “Walled City”, San Agustin Church, Casa Manila, Manila Cathedral, Fort Santiago, Handicraft Center and Makati Department store or SM Mall of Asia the 2nd largest mall in the world.
Day 1 : Welcome to Manila (Dinner)
Arrival at Manila international Airport. Meet and Transfer to hotel. The rest of the day will be free at leisure until dinner.
Day 2 :Manila (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
This morning proceed to Manila for city tour where you will see the Philippine Financial District called MAKATI CITY, passing by growing residential and business complexes to the “Millionaire’s Row” called Forbes Pak. View the American War Memorial, the largest and most beautiful of it’s kind. Catch a glimpse of Makati’s hustle and bustle as you drive to MANILA via reclamation site and the Cultural Center of the Philippines along Roxas Boulevard. See the relics of Hispanic Past at the “Walled City” in Intramuros. Drive through the cobbled streets of San Agustin Church and Casa Manila to marvel at their architecture. Passing through Manila Cathedral, visit Fort Santiago as we showcase our historic past. Hunt for souvenirs at the Handicraft Center before returning to the point of origin. After lunch, shopping in Makati Department store or our famous SM Mall of Asia the 2nd largest mall in the world.
Day 3 :Manila / Tagaytay / Manila (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
This morning proceed to Tagaytay City; Located at 2,250 feet above sea level, TAGAYTAY is cool and invigorating. It offers majestic view of the lush and green mountain ranges as background to the calm blue waters of Taal Lake. Nestled at the center of the lake is Taal Volcano, a volcano whose crater houses another volcano known as “lake within a volcano within a lake within a volcano”. Lunch and Dinner provided. OPTIONAL TOUR : TAAL TREKKING TOUR USD40/PAX ( inclusive of Boat ride and Horse Ride )
Day 3 : Home Sweet Home (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free until transfer to Manila International Airport.
- Return airport transfers based on Private Basis.
- 3 night accommodations with daily breakfast.
- Tours, Meals & Transfers as per itinerary.
- Air fare & airport taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- COMPULSORY AIG Travel Insurance (1-5 Days): Rm 36/traveler.
- COMPULSORY ACF: Rm30/traveler.
- Tour guide & driver tipping- Rm50/traveler.
IMPORTANT NOTES: -
- Travel Date: 15 AUG 15 – 31 MAR 16
- **Min 4 ADULTS per departure**
- Child rates based on 2 to 11 years old only.
- The above rate based on ground arrangement only.
- Child no bed‘s rate included daily breakfast.
- Hotel room subject to availability.
- Reservation subject to terms and conditions.
- All the rates above are based on ‘CASH TERMS’.
- Skyzone Tours & Travel reserve the right to make changes on the final decision in case of disputes.