Terms & Conditions
We are Skyzone Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd and we look forward to the opportunity to act as your booking agent for your travel needs. These terms and conditions describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel related services through us, in addition to your obligations as a customers. The term “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Skyzone Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd. The term “you” and “your” refers to the customer visiting our website, booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
Products and Suppliers
- We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”). Each Supplier has its own terms and conditions that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make you understand them.
- Skyzone Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd is acting as intermediary or a “Booking Agent” for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air carriage and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). We are not a co-vendor of such products and services.
- All airlines tickets are to subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase. Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional cost imposed by a supplier or government. You may be charged additional sums by us to offset increased fees, duel charges, taxes and fluctuations in foreign exchange markets or any combination thereof. Acceptance of these terms and conditions hereby consent you to any post-purchase price increases and authorize us to charge your credit card for such additional amounts.
Tour Fares and Price Variations
- We reserve the right to vary the rates in the event of adverse moments in exchange rates or price rises made by the Supplier (Eg. air fare, fuel charges and ground arrangement cost). Additional bookings will be subject to surcharge as appropriate. Rates are: per tour, per night, accommodation, per crossing ferries, per package; as appropriate to the particular product.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Items included in the prices or rates of the travel products are specified in each section/package. Prices do not include: meals other than as stated in itineraries; any air fares; Government departure taxes; passport and visa charges; vaccination fees; airport taxes; all items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, beverages; laundry; excess baggage charges and gratuities; travel insurance.
- All travel products sold by us are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Spelling of Names and Documentation
- Please ensure that the spelling of all names is correct and match the details exactly as shown on your passport(s). It is your responsibility to advise us of the correct information at the time of booking, as you will incur substantial costs to amend details at a later stage if the information you supplied was incorrect.
- Travel documents are not normally issued until three (3) weeks before departure. When documents have been issued and received by us, you may either collect from our office or they will be mailed or emailed to you.
Passport and Visas
- For international travel product, you must possess a valid Malaysian International Passport, with validity of more than seven (7) months from the date of travel. It is your responsibility to ensure that the necessary entry visa(s) are applied before travel. Please check with us for assistance. Granting of entry visa is at the respective embassies discretion.
- Certain countries require a visa for entry prior to arrival. You can obtain visa information from us or by contacting the relevant consulate. Please ensure you are fully informed of their requirements as soon as you have made your reservation with us, for example, previous criminal arrest or conviction may affect your entry to some countries. Be aware that Visa waiver conditions do apply. For example, you may require a Visa if you have a criminal record.
- Entry to any country is at the discretion of relevant immigration authorities on arrival. Regardless of whether you possess a current visa, entry into a particular country can still depend solely on the discretion of the Immigration Official on arrival in that country. Under those circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for a country refusing entry to any individual irrespective of that country’s normal entry procedures. If you are in doubt it is your responsibility to contact the relevant government agency or consulate prior to your departure. It is essential we have sight of your passport as soon as possible to ensure the above regulations are fully complied with.
Deposits and Payments
- A deposit of minimum RM300.00 per person is required upon reservation for Ground reservation and RM500.00 per person is required for Tour Series reservation. The balance payment shall be made three (3) weeks before your departure date. (Except special travel fair and airlines promotion fare. Eg, MATTA / MITM Fair or Airlines Promotion or Special Fares which required full payment immediately upon confirmation)
- Full payment is required to secure your booking. Please note that in some cases we may require a deposit higher than RM500.00 per person. No bookings will be processed until a deposit is received. No liability will be accepted by us until payment is actually received by us. Any binding contract will only exist between you and us when final payment has been made and all tickets, vouchers, exchange orders and receipts have been issued to you by us.
- We will not accept any responsibility for fraudulent use of a credit card. Payment received via Credit Cards will incur the following fees;
- Visa / MasterCard – 3%
Cancellation of Booking
- If you request us to cancel your travel arrangements, our liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid by you, less any of our cancellation service fees and, less charges that will be made by Suppliers or Airlines. Our terms for cancellation as below:
- 15 – 21 days before departure date – 35% of tour fare
- 8 – 14 days before departure date – 50% of tour fare
- 3 – 7 days before departure date – 75% of tour fare
- 2 days or less before departure date – 100% of tour fare
- The above cancellation terms are not applicable for travel fair booking, eg. MATTA Fair, MAS Fair; chartered flight, low cost or budget carrier and others (in which ticket has been issued).
- In the event that you cannot travel on the tour because of visa rejection, documentation and processing fees shall be fixed at RM200.00 per person or if the cancellation falls within the above stipulated period, the above cancellation fee will apply whichever is higher. No visa fee will be refunded.
- Please note that hotels and rooms are listed as per your reservation. Please note that any transfers, breakfasts or late checkouts that you have booked will be shown on the vouchers.
Extension of Stay/Deviation
- Extension of stay is permitted at the last stop, but subject to seat confirmation. Arrangement must be mad prior to departure. No extension will be entertained once the ticket has been issued. A surcharge will be applied for any deviation made.
- No refund of reduction will be made to you if in the case you do not partake in any meal, sightseeing or accommodation during the course of the tour.
Responsibility and Liability
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to your belongings resulting directly or indirectly from occurrences beyond its control, including breakdown in equipment, strikes, war, theft, cancellation, changes in itinerary or schedule etc. You are encouraged to buy Travel Insurance before departure.
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping of your own travel documents.
- We shall not be held responsible for any deportation or refusal for entry by the respective Immigration Authority to you because of improper travel documents, possession of unlawful items or behaviour and activities are considered subversive by the foreign government or for any other reason whatsoever. There is absolutely no refund of tour fare to you who has been refused entry. Cost of deportation will be borne by you.
- We reserve the right to alter itineraries, sequence of travel arrangement and hotel accommodation due to rescheduling of airline schedules and or local conditions.
- The ticket issued is special ticket restricted to certain airlines terms and conditions and has no refund value.
- Any alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by you is solely at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
- We reserve the right to require any person to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that this person’s act or conduct is offensive and incompatible with the comfort of the other tour members of the group and we shall not be held liable thereafter to such person.
- We reserve the right to use any group photograph(s) taken during the tour for commercial purpose. Conditions stated are valid at time of printing.